Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome to my new mental exercises blog

Starting in January, I plan on creating monthly blog posts featuring various mental exercises. These exercises will be posted (unless I screw up) on the 1st of the month with a follow-up on the 15th of the following month. Nothing is planned for January 15. I will try to rotate between five general categories to keep these exercises varied.

Don’t expect these mental exercises to be identical to all of the others that already exist. Usually, they rely strictly on exercises with a single answer. While I intend to include a few puzzles, most exercises will ask you to come up with your own answer. This should encourage people to deviate from thinking what they are supposed to think and start thinking for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment