Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Changes for 2013

I have been evaluating my online presence, and I have decided to make a few changes to this blog.

The Followers gadget will be removed. There are numerous ways to follow a blog including the ability to subscribe to feeds and bookmarking the blog. I add a new exercise on the 1st of every month, and I add a follow-up on the 15th of every month.

I might add a Google+ gadget or two, but I will need to play around with the gadgets before settling on what I will be using.

I intend to add links to the actual labels from my category pages. This will allow you to look through posts for a specific exercise type or follow-ups for a specific exercise type rather than just seeing the list. This is similar to clicking on a label at the bottom of a blog post.

I will be adding a poll that lets people vote on their favorite of the five exercise types.

Random Creativity exercises will be using Wiktionary only for the sources of random words and phrases. I have been using both Wikipedia and Wiktionary. Since I work on exercises a full year ahead of posts, this change will not appear until 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment