Saturday, August 1, 2015

Send Away #11

The Task

Solve Send Away #11

Enter an arrow in each gray cell. When done, you will be able to follow the arrows starting at one of the gray cells until you leave the grid. Arrows from gray cells can't lead directly out of the grid (your arrow must point to another). Each gray cell must be used exactly one time.

The Puzzle

Send Away #11 PDF

Notes

This exercise was developed during a very busy time for me. This could potentially increase the odds of mistakes. I hope I got everything, but I thought that I needed to provide a warning just in case.

Feel Free to Comment

I always recommend figuring out HOW to solve puzzles with as little assistance as possible. You can still discuss solving tips and solutions if you would like. After you finish your first puzzle of this type, there is no reason to hide from the comments section to share your thoughts and perhaps help anyone who is stumped.

Related Exercises

Send Away #10
Send Away #9
Send Away #2-8
Create a puzzle from the word/phrase...

Follow-up

No comments:

Post a Comment