Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Send Away #12

The Task

Solve Send Away #12

Starting with the gray cell in the center, select one of the directions shown until you exit the grid. You can only select one direction for each cell, and no cell may be repeated.

The Puzzle

Send Away #12 PDF

Notes

This is a more advanced version of the Send Away puzzles that I had created earlier. Cells in this version have multiple directional arrows to choose from. Since you will be doing more than following a series of arrows, the difficulty is significantly higher.

I usually make more than one puzzle when I decide to make smaller puzzles. Unfortunately, development of the puzzle came during a time in which I was extremely busy. I was already more than ten days later than I would normally like, so I decided to cut back to a single puzzle.

Feel Free to Comment

I always recommend figuring out HOW to solve puzzles with as little assistance as possible. You can still discuss solving tips and solutions if you would like. After you finish your first puzzle of this type, there is no reason to hide from the comments section to share your thoughts and perhaps help anyone who is stumped.

Related Exercises

Create a puzzle from the word/phrase...
Send Away #2-8
Send Away #9
Send Away #10
Send Away #11

Follow-up

No comments:

Post a Comment