Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Follow-up: What 16 words would you add to your life summary?

This exercise was originally posted at: http://maritimeorca0.blogspot.com/2016/02/what-16-words-would-you-add-to-your.html

The Task

Answer the question: What 16 words would you add to your life summary?

Add exactly 16 words to the life summary from a previous exercise. These should be 16 new words in a new sentence. Your original sentence should remain untouched.

As with all questions regarding who you are, this question is more challenging and more valuable if you are honest with yourself.


My Answer

I will copy my summary below. I have made the new text bold. Since my life to date isn't particularly pleasant, I thought that this is something that should be considered part of my life summary. It might sound weird that suppression can lead to panic, but when you are struggling to find a away to live the life that you feel you need, it should make sense.

I slowly rejected schooling which helped me become someone I like, but I act like less. Suppression of my better and socially unacceptable side frequently leads me to a feeling of panic.

Feel Free to Comment

Now that this exercise has concluded, feel free to share any thoughts that you had regarding results, your approach, and any other ideas that popped in your head regarding this exercise.

Upon completion of this exercise, please fill out the following form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Cb-OwMZ5UKLIijmOF1MqrmU3lloxQ83kgfc5640LuhE/viewform?usp=send_form
Responses to the above form are collected and stored in a spreadsheet that can be viewed at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fxWn5h57ODm0Rl1OeK7iIXDHObS0g6xz56rXWlp0e0c/pubhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment