Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Follow-up: Create anything based on the Word/Phrase... IV

This exercise was originally posted at: http://maritimeorca0.blogspot.com/2016/10/create-anything-based-on-wordphrase-iv.html

The Task

Create anything from the random word/phrase provided.

Random Word/Phrase

Initiatory

My Creation


Since this exercise was posted on my mental exercise blog, I decided to look at an initiation of sorts to this particular blog. One thing that I decided to do was look back at the first exercise that I ever posted. That was titled Who Are You? What's a good way to be initiated to my mental exercises? How about posting publicly results of the first exercise publicly outside of my blog. The answer below (here's where I shared my answer) has been added to my Google+ account as a tagline:
I am a social outcast as a result of my refusal to allow others to tell me what to think and believe.

Notes

This was kind of a weird word to come up at this point since new work for this blog is on hold. While I used the word to reflect the start of the blog, this blog could very well be winding down.

Feel Free to Comment

Now that this exercise has concluded, feel free to share any thoughts that you had regarding results, your approach, and any other ideas that popped in your head regarding this exercise.

Upon completion of this exercise, please fill out the following form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3THyoF5i0rHZv5yC8FXPr2BVbrCYIBV8-FjBti7x70K2onw/viewform?usp=send_form

Responses to the above form are collected and stored in a spreadsheet that can be viewed at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17x6unarX0-tzQBJriipwUAr6sooR1wa4a4iP_95gw-k/pubhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment