Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Follow-up: How do you think?

This exercise was originally posted at: http://maritimeorca0.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-do-you-think.html

The Task

Answer the question: How do you think?

Try to figure out how your thought process works and explain. As with all questions regarding who you are, this question is more challenging and more valuable if you are honest with yourself.

My Answer

Most of my thought occurs in two forms. The first is words, and I don’t feel that much of an explanation is necessary for that approach to thought. The other form that I have found myself using is thinking in concepts. What this does is provide me with shortcuts and keeps language from hindering the thought process. How this approach to thought works is difficult to explain (although I have tried on my personal blog). It’s basically the idea that you know what you are thinking but don’t bother to find the words for it.

 

Feel Free to Comment

Now that this exercise has concluded, feel free to share any thoughts that you had regarding results, your approach, and any other ideas that popped in your head regarding this exercise.

Upon completion of this exercise, please fill out the following form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFhfYkZjRVZzVXZkQW9MeWJlWWs5Y1E6MA
Responses to the above form are collected and stored in a spreadsheet that can be viewed at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Agcdh--NHOS0dFhfYkZjRVZzVXZkQW9MeWJlWWs5Y1E&output=html

No comments:

Post a Comment